Children of Gambia Services – “Shop-a-holics” ShoppingTour
Saturday 28th November 2015
- Great discounts at variety of outlets on the day, many of which are not open to the public!
- Tickets include drinks, nibbles & a light lunch (see below).
- Tea & coffee is available for purchase from many locations throughout the day.
- Lucky draws & raffles.
- Complete ALL your Chrissy shopping in one jam-packed day!
OUTLETS (in order of attendance)
- Appliances – Small appliances from both Breville & Kambrook
- Leathergoods – Wallets, purses, handbags, jackets
- Bonds – socks, underwear, sleep wear & active wear for men women & children
- Chocolates – huge selection of chocolate & chocolate coated goodies!
- Shoes – Ladies boots, sandals, wedges & heels
- Bolle – casual wear for men, women & children inc ski gear and sun glasses
- Manchester – sheets, table cloths, towels, rugs, quilt covers, doonas, mattress protectors, cushions, and pillows
- Home & Kitchenware – includes S&P, Curtis Stone and Robert Welsh
- Womens wear & sleep wear
- Natio – makeup, body lotions, fragrances inc gift packs
TICKETS $55 per person includes all of the following:
- Bus ticket (inclusive of eventbrite booking fees)
- Morning & afternoon tea (scrumptious homemade slices such as zucchini slice / sausage rolls, hedgehog, lemon slice, fresh fruit from a local orchard, jelly lollies!).
- Lunch (salad roll with ham, beef or chicken) and some of the items listed above
- Drinks – bottles of water and a selection of soft drinks are supplied during the day
- 10 raffle tickets
- 2 lucky dips
- 1 glass of CoGS Savvy B with lunch
b ) $15 Raffle Ticket Package
- 10 Raffle tickets
- 2 lucky tips
Book Tickets here: